[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 23:10:35 -0400
But high ISO is becoming more and more prevalent as we old film based
guys finally beging to think of the ISO dial as a factor in exposure
that's just as valid as aperture or shutter speed.  In my small part of
the world, running the C*n*ns at ISO 800 has gotten much more common as
we realize; Hey, it's there for the asking and it still looks pretty good.

Chuck Norcutt