[OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK

Subject: [OM] Re: Zuikoholics Meeting UK
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 01:33:13 EDT

In a message dated 5/28/2005 12:04:50 AM Central Standard Time,
mgflink@xxxxxxx writes:

This  meeting is old news now, but I just returned home and wanted to
add a few  I took.  Suggest other list members try and get together and
get to  know the faces behind the letters.  Well worth the effort.
Sorry I missed the one Boris put together in New England  recently.

>  http://homepage.mac.com/mgflink/zuikoholicswalk/PhotoAlbum7.html

The only thing I can think of which would have made this outing any better
(well, for me) would have been if I had been there.  Looks like fun.

I'm up late tonight as I am making reservations for a British invasion of
the Southwest USA.  Some friends and their two teenage sons are joining us  for
a 2 1/2 week trek out west to New Mexico, Arizona, Colorado and Texas.   Lets
see, Houston, West Texas (Marathon & Big Bend), Carlsbad Caverns,  Santa Fe,
Grand Canyon, Durango/Silverton/Mesa Verde, Glenwood Springs, Rocky  Mountain
National Park, Golden/Denver.  That will be a busy few days and we  will send
them back to the UK very tired.  There will be some OM/e-1  photography going
on.  That should also be fun.  Bill  Barber