[OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: Erwin Puts on the E1, Four Thirds, Olympus
From: Peter Klein <pklein@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 00:04:19 -0700
Indeed, Oly's decision to make the OM adapter available paid off for them
in my case.  The fact that I could use my OM lenses on the E-1 was a
significant factor in my purchase decision.  Had the MA-1 not existed, or
had Olympus USA done as Oly Australia has, I might very well have bought
the Pentax *ist D instead.

The *ist D and the E-1 were the only DSLRs whose viewfinders I could
tolerate, so I narrowed it down from there.

--Peter