[OM] sigma 28mm high-speed wide F1.8 aspherical

Subject: [OM] sigma 28mm high-speed wide F1.8 aspherical
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 10:48:59 +0200
Thanks to this list I have started using wide angle lenses more and more
after previously being a telephoto junky.

I bought this lens a couple of years ago (can you have non zuiko fangs)

It is obviously OM mount and manual focus, I can't find any information
on it on the web, looking through it, it looks sharp, but waiting for
some developed slides to come back to see if that really is the case.

Anyone have or know anything about this lens. I have to say its getting
more use than the zuiko 28 F2.8 at the moment.

Thanks Ian