[OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 28 May 2005 18:41:21 -0300
Hello Robert ....

I am in metro Halifax, Nova Scotia and I have a wonderful opportunity to offer
you.

I will have the spirits wish you a long and happy life, I will love that speck
and you can put it out of your mind, and I will encourage you to go on a
journey of personal enrichment and happiness.

All this in return for sending me the speck along with all the glass, plastic
and metal that keeps it a prisoner. I will love that speck. Your mind will be
eased, you will no longer have the pain of worrying about whether you need
fixing, and we will both move forward in life enriched with the knowledge that
the speck will have found a new and loving home.

What better calling than to offer up that speck to someone who will truly love
it.

Surely, this is an offer you cannot reject and it can all be accomplished
through the good offices of Canada Post. I will even pay for the one way postal
freight.

Sincerely

John Hudson