[OM] [OT]Anyone need a 77mm B+W polarizer?

Subject: [OM] [OT]Anyone need a 77mm B+W polarizer?
From: Richard Lovison <rlovison@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 10:26:55 -0400
The seller that I originally bought the B+W polarizer from has
relisted it on e*ay at:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=15217&item=7519501124&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

In his original ad, in error he listed a 77mm as a 72mm and since I
later bought another used B+W 72mm in immaculate condition he agreed
to take his back and refund purchase price, shipping and return
shipping.  The 77mm is indeed in mint condition.  I couldn't find any
marks or dings on the glass and probably could be won for a reasonable
price.

Richard