[OM] Re: Yugo with a V8 engine

Subject: [OM] Re: Yugo with a V8 engine
From: Thomas Clausen <T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 17:46:14 +0200

On 29 May 2005, at 05:22, AG Schnozz wrote:

>> OK, gotcha, Oly creak is fine, on other makes it indicates
>> junk. Makes sense on an Oly list.
>
> Given that the IS-3 and Rebel are in the same general user
> category you have a point.  Does drive me up a wall at times.
>
>> I can't figure out why you don't have an A2.
>
> The A1 has higher usable ISO, better multiframe performance
> (more frames in buffer) and more attractive price.  Oh, and the
> lens trim is silver.

Schnozz, weren't those listed in the wrong order?

>> Maybe I was just so shocked at
>> the size and weight of the E-1 that I was numb.
>
> It is a beast.  If I mount the 24/2.8, the camera absolutely
> dwarfs the poor thing.

I recently acquired the new P*nt*x 40/2.8 pancake (if I can't get the
Zuiko, I can at least get another one). Mounted on an MZ-S or an *istD
(both with battery grip), you're wondering if it's not just another
lenscap. Nice lens, though.....

<SNIP>
> World ends tomorrow.

...that long overdue anyways ;)