[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 20:43:42 -0700
I am having a reaction similar to the one I had in the service when a
taciturn young man who later cleaned out every card player in the
company spent 10 hours explaining the fine points of winning at poker
to the rest of our little group and never repeated himself. You know
much more than I could ever possibly learn about the subject.

I never played poker after that, but I suppose I will continue to
watch a western from time to time and think I know something about
it.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA