[OM] Re: eSIF on Roger's student web-site

Subject: [OM] Re: eSIF on Roger's student web-site
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hans.van.veluwen@xxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:16:14 +0200
: Perhaps because Roger has had a large set of files there called eSIF
and the traffic has been too heavy ;-)
: It is an academic server after all, so why would the administrators,
of the university or the servers,
: want so much private traffic?

Well the entire site is offline, not just the eSIF part. Anyway, I found
Roger's email address and asked him. He replied:

"It seems that all of star.ucl.ac.uk is down; I'm not sure but I'm
guessing they've picked the bank holiday weekend to do some upgrading or
maintenance work.  I'm sure it will be back up in the next day or so - I
will keep an eye on it and let you know if there's any longer term
problem but I'm sure it's just a temporary outage."

So we'll just wait.

Hans