[OM] Re: Hi, Re + E-1 obsession

Subject: [OM] Re: Hi, Re + E-1 obsession
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 13:14:51 -0700
Welcome back, Peter. I don't think I have heard anyone say, "Darn.
Buying that digital camera was a big mistake."  You will love it and
take more pictures as well.

I use Photoshop, but if I were just starting I would probably get
Photoshop Elements 3, or Picture Window Pro if I did not use a Mac.

http://www.normankoren.com/PWP_intro.html

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA