[OM] Re: how well sealed against moisture is OM1n/CLA?

Subject: [OM] Re: how well sealed against moisture is OM1n/CLA?
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:14:56 -0400
Yes, you may be able to buy another OM-1 body for $99, but you'll probably
discover it is a used body that needs an overhaul. The OM-1 thru 2N are only
mildly sealed against moisture.  Water has no problem finding it's way in.
Of course, salt water is the worst.

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743