[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:16:47 -0400
We love Deadwood.  It features some of the most colorful dialog ever put to
film. One of many scenes that made me laugh:  Swearengen is discussing
swindling someone out of a gold claim or the next throat to cut.  He pauses
for a moment, looks at the 3 henchmen across from him and asks "okay, who
cut the cheese?"

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743