[OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:06:00 -0700 (PDT)
Walt (hook, line and sinker) wrote:
> I keep tempting myself, then denying I even briefly
> entertained a single, fleeting thought of such heresy...

I KNEW you'd eventually come around.  The "Single Digit E-Thing"
is almost affordable and will feel pretty good with the other
medium-format gear you slice and dice with.

> So, one more question: Has anybody tried the 80-200/2.8 Tamron
> on an E-thing?

When you ask questions like this, it's pretty clear that you
have it baaaaaaaad.

> Walt, still waiting for the 10MP E-thing II, but getting
> impatient.

An E-Thing 300 and E-Thing One are about the best digital camera
deals going.  I too would like a zillion MP E-Thing but the
tightwad in me is more than happy with my current system.

As mentioned at the top, the E-Thing One has a definite
medium-format camera feel to it.  Other than the moronic PASM
mode selector that nearly everybody has adopted, the system
transitions well with other technogies.

Just say no to PASM knobs.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com