[OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions

Subject: [OM] Re: More E-thing lens questions
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 14:39:56 -0300

----- Original Message -----
From: "Walt Wayman" <hiwayman@xxxxxxx>
To: "OM List" <olympus@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, 31 May, 2005 12:54 PM
Subject: [OM] More E-thing lens questions

> I keep tempting myself, then denying I even briefly entertained a single,
fleeting thought of such heresy.  But, since I have >some of those old
Zuikos that seem to perform quite well on the E-thing (50/2, 90/2, 100/2,
180/2.8, and 35-80/2.8, et al.), >and since stop-down metering means
absolutely nothing to someone who does a great portion of his photography
with old >Graphic and Mamiya cameras (compose, focus, take meter reading,
set f/stop, set shutter speed, cock shutter, attach roll >film back or
insert sheet film holder, remove dark slide, take picture, replace dark
slide, advance film, or turn sheet film >holder over, checking to be sure
the dark slide was reversed),

You forgot to cover your head and camera with 100 square feet of opaque
black cloth ahead of focusing :-))

jh