[OM] Anobody use a Sunpak 120J flash?

Subject: [OM] Anobody use a Sunpak 120J flash?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 19:06:21 -0700 (PDT)
I'm contemplating one of these beasts. Anybody use, have, want
to sell one?  I'd like opinions on it.  There really is no
reason for me to stick with Vivitar anymore.

BTW, I have for sale a dead Vivitar 5200 with an OM module AND
the module extender cord.  The module and cord are fine, but the
flash itself has given up the ghost.

Hmmm.

A photographer got permission to take pictures of a ghost. The
ghost posed and the photographer took many frames of him. Later,
when the film came back from the processor all of the pictures
were blank.  The moral of the story is:  The spirit was willing,
but the flash was weak.

...ducking...

AG-Schnozz