[OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Speck in 100mm f2
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 22:55:50 -0400
The piece of tape is absolutly gigantic compared to a dust spec.  I made
it large just to make the point.  As stated, it's a triangular piece
approx. 3x3x2 mm.  Photos were shot at f/10 for depth of field.  This
small lens only goes to f/11.  Best optical performance  is probably
about f/5.6.

Chuck Norcutt