[OM] Re: Kodak 400UC print film

Subject: [OM] Re: Kodak 400UC print film
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 20:43:55 -0700
Wayne Culberson wrote:

> <>I can't seem to imagine that Kodak makes a film that is that
> "saturated" in color.

Remember Portra NC, "Neutral Color" or "Natural Color"? Well a few years
ago they came up with VC, "Vivid Color", then UC, "Ultra Color", then UC
went on to lines other than Portra . I tried VC with Kodak "Picture
Processing" through a drug store and the colors practically jump off the
paper, grab you by the collar and shake you. No highlight detail, no
shadow detail, but boy was it peppy.

You can still scan the film and get fine results, but I crawled back to NC..

Moose