[OM] Re: 7519772104 reasonable 40f2

Subject: [OM] Re: 7519772104 reasonable 40f2
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:53:38 +1000
Try 12mm, 21mm, 40mm and 90mm!
Of course, you could always mount it on this little beauty from my
favorite local store (WayneH's as well) -
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?
ViewItem&category=30030&item=7518610985

I think John's going to get a little more than he expected. Strewth.
AndrewF
http://www.pbase.com/afildes
http://stores.ebay.com/Photo-Emu