[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 08:59:57 -0400
Cable is great for adult programming.  Washington would like to change that.
They can take my porno when they rip it from my cold dead hand.  Deadwood
just finished it's 2nd season here, and it hasn't been on at all in
Australia?  Do you know for a fact it will be?  Hope you get to see it,

John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington, NY 11743
omtech@xxxxxxxxx  |  www.zuiko.com