[OM] Re: Demise of Kodak DSLRs

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of Kodak DSLRs
From: "om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <om2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 09:51:44 -0400
Yea, the best of both worlds would be a 4/3-mounted Fuji camera with their
latest, wide DR sensor.  I really like the sensor, I just don't like the
S2/S3, with their grafted-on look.  They're touted as great studio and
portrait cameras though.

At least it "appears" that the 4/3 standard is beginning to bear some
fruit, if only via the rumor mill.  Only time will tell if the lens mount
universe will include anything more than Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Sigma, and
Minota long-term.

Skip