[OM] Re: Demise of Kodak DSLRs

Subject: [OM] Re: Demise of Kodak DSLRs
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 08:57:08 -0700
I think what you are paying for is the full frame sensor price. The
price difference with the Canon is mainly the body.

If you browse at all on the Kodak forum at dpreview you will find
that studio photographers love them. Kodak had eventually made them
pretty capable in other situations as well. They just never lived
down the bad reputation of the camera that took many, many firmware
upgrades, and a new model to fix.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA