[OM] Re: A not so modest proposal for an Olympus gathering

Subject: [OM] Re: A not so modest proposal for an Olympus gathering
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:30:41 EDT

In a message dated 6/1/2005 10:51:54 AM Central Standard Time,
wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Don't  know whether you considered it, but if you go to page of the
actual  tour operators they have lots more trips, not just that one
for the  paper company.

I'm rather more interested in the one sponsored by the paper company and
others in the photography realm as I know I will be traveling with like minded
folks that I don't have to organize it.  I've never been on something of  this
nature that I don't end up learning as much from the other photographers as  I
do from the sponsors.  Both are important.  Bill  Barber