[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 18:39:28 +0000
Actually, I really don't even have a DVD burner, not yet -- ergo, the S-VHS --
but I'm looking and in the market for one.  Anybody have any suggestions?  I
want one that'll let me make DVDs of TIFFs and also copy video, S-VHS tape and
"live," maybe even in both NTSB and PAL.  I do have a couple of friends in
third-world countries.  Please notice this flame-prevention icon:  :-)

And Andrew should be warned never to visit this site:

http://www.hbo.com/deadwood/

Prolly way more there than he wants to know about the second season.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --