[OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 20:56:16 -0700 (PDT)
> What's a Supercomm, and why might one want one?

You ever talk on the telephone or use the internet?  Well, don't
count on it next week as all the geeks that engineer both of
those things will be slobbering all over the latest/greatest
routers from Cisco or something.

Personally, I don't get too excited about fiber splice kits and
Nortel phone switches.  But converged technologies do get my
attention.  I'll post pictures in my on-line gallery.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com