[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:28:03 +1000
I buy reading glasses for the computer, etc. for $3 per pair at the
local computer market.Chinese.  Range of dioptres available. Fairly
basic but handy. +1 = computer. +1.5 = iBook.   +2 = reading. +2 half
frames = chimping. +3 = working on busted cameras/lenses.
The ones I carry around - $250 titanium frames - indestructible (one
their third pair of lenses. But with the 10D I use the +2 half frames
which I can hook under the eyepiece extender for shooting and then
look down through at the tiny little screen. Tip of the week.
If we get the fashion frames made by effective slave labour in China
rather than German and Italian fashion houses, I guess the price
would drop. Substantially.
AndrewF
(now, where did I leave my Nikes?)