[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 17:48:59 +1000

On 02/06/2005, at 4:00 AM, Walt Wayman wrote:
> So, since you're still waiting and in the dark, I won't reveal
> anything about Alma and Elsworth, Seth and Martha, Tom and his
> bicycle, Woo and Lee, Wolcott and the whores, Al and the stones,
> Trixie and the numbers, Joanie's new enterprise, Martha Jane
> Canarray's return, Cy's alliance with Wolcott, the Montana ruse, or
> any of the other interesting goings-on in the second season, which
> was at least the equal of the first, except perhaps less in total
> body count and more of the F word, which I can't get through a day
> without myself.
>
> Walt, sorry I can't be of much help, PAL  :-)

Jeez you really are pissed off that you got stuck with an inferior
protocol, hey? What was it - Never The Same Colour :)
Haven't got it in SECAM have you ? Never mind - you'll get it right
one day.

- Al Swearengen leans out of his room and yells: " When did you start
to think
that every wrong had a remedy Woo?" To get that through with a
straight face,
that must be heaven on a stick to a script writer. -

AndrewF