[OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?

Subject: [OM] Re: Anybody going to Supercomm in Chicago?
From: Earl Dunbar <edunbar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 06:44:18 -0400
Yes, there are lots of memories for lots of folks at Dixie's.  We never
at there a lot, but if you were going out to Funk's Grove for a stroll
in the woods, it was a good place to land afterwards for a bite.  There
was another truck stop in Lexington right on Route 66 that we liked a
lot better, but it didn't take long for it to fold after I-55 was put
in.  For the life of me I can't remember the name of that one.

You're right, the food could be decent.  I just wouldn't be counting on
it if you're on a low-fat regimen.  ;-)

Earl