[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:06:31 -0700
My son has been out of day care for many years but back then the day care
center had to quit showing video tapes because the legal henchmen of the
"Recording Institute of America ?" or some such trade organization
threatened to sue them because of an unauthorized showing. The VHS rental
has some fine print for home use only.

Has little to do with reasonable use but a lot to do with how deep are
someone's pockets. Your mileage will surely vary ...

-jeff