[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 16:33:45 +0000
The hitch there is that the daycare center is a commercial, service-for-hire
enterprise, and showing the video tapes furthered that profit-making endeavor.
Putting a real fine point on it, since they charge to care for and entertain
the little crumb-crunchers, they are, in essence, getting paid for and making
money from showing the videos.  That's how a lawyer would look at it, I'm sure.
 And I really can't disagree with that theory, sorry to say.  :-(

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --