[OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] NOW: Westerns......
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 2 Jun 2005 09:46:23 -0700
Great! I whole heartedly agree. I'll be over to watch your HBO on your super
Retro vacuum tube video center, eat your muchies, and drink your beer (sorry
can't bring anything over as a thank you payment).  ;^)
-jeff

Actually I do agree with the fine point but it at some point becomes a
matter of spin and splitting hairs. The deciding factor is can money be made