[OM] Re: Why is there no 60mm lens ? Was: 7519772104 reasonable 40f2

Subject: [OM] Re: Why is there no 60mm lens ? Was: 7519772104 reasonable 40f2
From: "Jeff Keller" <jeff-keller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 08:27:28 -0700
Interesting question ... Probably everyone who has an SLR has a 50mm. Seldom
would a 60mm give you a picture you can't get with a 50mm ?

Even the common close step 35,50,85? Makes the 85 seem like it's positioned
long. Maybe the L*ica users have a sense of how the focal length choices
came into being.

-jeff