[OM] You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] You Bastards!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Fri, 03 Jun 2005 18:22:01 +0000
I just couldn't take it anymore.  See my hands up in the air?  See me falling
to the ground, groveling and whimpering.  I have surrendered!  You digital
blowhards have beaten me into the realization that resistance is futile.  Take
me now, oh 7 of 9!

So, what do I do and who do I contact to get that adapter doohicky that lets me
use my old Zuikos on an E-Thing?

Yes, I just bought a 7-14mm f/4.0 Zuiko.  Can't take great pictures without a
wide angle, you know.  Of course, I had to get an E-1 as an accessory,
something to put it on.  The accessory comes with a 14-54, which seemed
appropriate, it beginning right where the 7-14 leaves off.

What am I going to tell the subject of my TOPE 22? you ask.  Nothing.  And
neither will you!  Like that photograph, this is behind her back.  Besides,
what she doesn't know won't hurt me.  She'll find out in due time, and by then
I'll have thought up a good defense -- I hope.  I welcome suggestions.

Walt, feeling a bit like a traitor, but just a wee bit excited too, waiting on
Brown to bring it all about next Tuesday

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from
the car just isn't photogenic." --