[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: Bernard Frangoulis <lists@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 20:35:42 +0200
Walt, welcome to the club.

At 18:22 +0000 3/06/05, Walt Wayman wrote:
>So, what do I do and who do I contact to get that adapter doohicky
>that lets me use my old Zuikos on an E-Thing?

You send an e-mail to e-slrpro@xxxxxxxxxxx, telling them how glad you
are to have acquired an E-1 and, more importantly:
- the E-1 serial number,
- your phone number,
- your shipping address (a US one of course).
That's it!

Bernard

PS: the 7-14mm, you bastard! Aaaaaaah - I want it, I want it - or
rather the 11-22mm, for which I am saving, one penny here, one
eurocent there... The 7-14mm appears to be an imposing beast, while
the 11-22 is manageable. Anyway, the 7-14 is far too expensive for
me, but boy, do I wnat it baaaad ;-)