[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Jun 2005 09:58:57 +1000
Take the shot, show her the screen. Take the shot, show her the
screen again. She'll love it - instant gratification and all that.
That's how I survived - "look, how's this one then?" Also helped me
to  managed to train mine not to pull weird faces when a camera was
pointed in her general direction - "Why do you look terrified here?"
Previously I had a one in twelve success rate because of this.
Then there's the - "How did you pay for that?" question. Easy - "oh I
sold a bunch of stuff on ebay." She's seen parcels going out. So long
as the bank doesn't ring, I'm home safe.
AndrewF