[OM] Re: You Bastards!

Subject: [OM] Re: You Bastards!
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 17:26:24 +0000
I forgot about the flash.  The B&H "bundle" includes the E-1, 14-54 lens, and
FL-20 flash.  Since its angle of coverage is equal to a 35mm lens on a 35mm
camera, I doubt I'll be using it with the 7-14.

And do I recall correctly that the "old" Olympus flashes are safe to use with
the E-1?  I've got two of each, except the F280, from the T20 to the T45, plus
one each of the macro flashes.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from