[OM] Re: E-1 questions

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 questions
From: Joel Wilcox <jowilcox@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Jun 2005 19:38:18 -0500
At 09:37 AM 6/4/2005 -0700, you wrote:
>Chuck, operationally it isn't any different than reviewing on
>the A1. One button press away, which is ok, because you don't
>always want to have the histogram popup automatically if you're
>just checking for composition or eyes closed.
>
>Consider it to be a non-issue.

Actually, I really like this feature.  I think it was well thought-out.  At
first I admit it seemed like the histogram was a little too buried, but
basically you can choose to chimp with or without histogram and the toggle
back and forth helps a little bit with interpretation of the image in the
monitor.

I guess I find the monitor a little underwhelming on the E-1, but this
feature makes it all work out pretty well.

Joel W.