[OM] Re: Pelang fisheye?

Subject: [OM] Re: Pelang fisheye?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 09:20:22 +0100
Yes, the OM version is a new one.  I suggest that you check carefully
whether this has been achieved by supplying an M42-OM adaptor with a
conversion element.  The wording of the ad makes me suspect that is the
sting in the tail.

BTW it isn't Russian (or Ukrainian) - BELOMO is a Belarussian factory.

--
Piers

PS Look out also for the Zenitar 16/2.8 which claims to come in T-mount.  I
believe it has T-mount thread, but not T-mount register, because if you fit
an OM T-mount to it, you don't get infinity focus.