[OM] Website rebuild

Subject: [OM] Website rebuild
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Jun 2005 18:01:31 -0700 (PDT)
I discovered a compiling error on the website which also trashed
that panoramic image I had notated yesterday. (The luminaries
spelling out "HONOR" turned into "HOROR"). Well, since I was
redoing some stuff anyway, I went ahead and did what I've been
putting off for ever and a day.

There might be a missing link here and there (I already know of
one), but for the most part it's pretty intact.  Caution, it's
wide.  No more wimpy 800x600 screen standards.  If this is a
problem with your browser please let me know.

www.image66media.com

Discover Yahoo!
http://discover.yahoo.com/online.html