[OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?

Subject: [OM] Re: Source and price range for adapter to use OM lenses on EOS?
From: swisspace <swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:45:38 +0200
I have one, I won on ebay recently, I tested it at work with a 20d and
350D of a couple of colleagues and I decided to get an E-1, well
actually my fishing line eventually reeled in a NZ one.

it was auction no 7514461538  on ethingybay.  It is manufactured from
Aluminium so I don't think it is maybe of the same quality of the more
expensive ones, but it worked for our testing.

email me with an offer if interested swisspace@xxxxxxxxxxx

cheers Ian

waiting patiently for my E-1 to arrive and hoping the box will be big
enough to replace our broken sofa, otherwise I am in big trouble (Waqlts
post came to late to save me. I am also waiting for my 4/3 adapter to
arrive from the USA (for USA listees - sorry about the rugby but our
boys are playing well at the moment (Wales) )