[OM] Re: Magnum photographer shooting war with Olympus digital P&S

Subject: [OM] Re: Magnum photographer shooting war with Olympus digital P&S
From: "Roger Key" <rogerdkey@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:34:53 +0200
Thanks Joel,

For me the big difference was that the 7070 cost me 3/5 of the cheapest
possible price of an 8080, giving me an extra 2000DKK / 300USD towards my
future purchase of an E-300 or similar. Then I can use my many OM lenses!

Does anyone have any comments on the relative merits of the E-300 and E-1,
by the way?

Roger Key