[OM] Re: Zoom comparison?

Subject: [OM] Re: Zoom comparison?
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:12:05 -0700
Not any more, but there is a distinct difference between the two. The
35-80 is crisper, has more contrast, and the colors just seem more
vivid. And of course it is fast. It is like having a single focal
length lens on your camera. The differences in lenses when it comes
to actual pictures are usually subtle though. The 35-70/3.6 is a
great lens and it is up to you whether the difference is worth the
money, law of diminishing returns and all that. I love the images it
makes and some people prefer it.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA