[OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:29:23 +1000
Means that your/you're/y'all lens is old and you need to buy the
updated version from a list member!
Number of elements - E=5, F=6, G=7 - in old original Zuiko lenses for
Om and earlier rangefinder cameras. Also such lenses are single-
coated with the exception of a few pro-grade lenses that were always
multi-coated.

Hey guys - remember when we had questions like that all the time?
AndrewF