[OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?

Subject: [OM] Re: Initials before Zuiko?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 12:38:03 +0200
I love when this old topics rise again, and how we in a few days will
have brought this old topic to a new, never seen before conclusion.

The best thing is that when the old topics rice again, it means that
this great community probably have at least one new follower. If you
are new Darin, welcome! If you already have introduced your self,
ignore my ignorance.

And I see that your question have already have been answered.

/ Johan