[OM] Oh, great.

Subject: [OM] Oh, great.
From: "Paul Braun" <cygnus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 10:22:18 -0500
We're flying Southwest out to Vegas this evening, and we just read the
updated rules on the SW website....

You are now allowed to bring ONE carryon and one small personal item.

This means I have to choose -- either I bring the laptop (which I need) or
the cameras (which I need) or I pack one of those in the checked luggage,
which I absolutely don't want to do.

Maybe I'll leave the full camera bag home and just pack the essentials in my
backpack, unless I can figure out how to rearrange stuff so my wife and I
each have our 1-1/2 carryon bags....

I know I'm just bringing the OM4Ti with the 28mm and the 65-200 plus the
Stylus.... Maybe I'll just bring one polarizer and step-up rings.

This sucks.  I finally have allowed myself enough time to be creative, and
now they won't let me bring my gear.

Time for some creative packing....

Paul Braun
Valparaiso, IN

"Enjoy every sandwich" -- Warren Zevon

"At Microsoft, Quality is Job, oh, I dunno..... maybe 7 or 8?"