[OM] Re: Oh, great.

Subject: [OM] Re: Oh, great.
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2005 09:13:58 -0700
I thought that had been the rule forever. A personal item has always
included either a purse, small carryall or a modest computer bag. The
carry on is usually limited to 45 inches and may have a maximum
thickness requirement as well. I have been on commuter flights when
the airline(United) decided only one carryon item and I was thankful
I did not pack tightly and could stuff my small camera bag into my
carryon.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA