[OM] Re: Right word, wrong word (Was English Language...)

Subject: [OM] Re: Right word, wrong word (Was English Language...)
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 11:18:03 -0700
Walt sayth;

So, let's be using the proper terminology to warn folks that they can't use
our stuff without "express" permission or we'll make their life a living
hell.  This distinction may seem like a little thing, but it's the kind of
molehill a good lawyer can make a mountain out of.

Let's be careful out there, y'all.

Walt

I think I need a double expresso after that one, Walt.

Your're's, ducking behind Starbuck's's's's.  Jim