[OM] Re: An English apology !

Subject: [OM] Re: An English apology !
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:37:36 +0100
Grrrr - you spotted it !  Oh well, I had hoped it would last at least
until 10pm !!  Are you challenging Chris for his title ?!

I tried to slip in a few mistakes but figured they were all too obvious.
The original had "Seems I might of started something ..." in the opening
paragraph as that is one of my pet hates !  The second paragraph began
with "... English as there first language." but I decided against that
one too.  Lots of others involving apostrophes !

Of course, I removed my deliberate ones and didn't double check
everything else.  After I sent it I spotted it and gave a silent scream
!  I've re-read it over and over again now, and I think there are a
couple of other arguable grammatical issues, but they're minor compared
to that one.  Silly things like incomplete or incorrect sentence
structure.  Much like this email !

That'll learn me to be a smart-ass !!

Jon

;-)