[OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?

Subject: [OM] Re: Apertures, where is f22 ?
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 22:40:26 +0100
I was going to add that Harold Merklinger has an illuminating article on
bokeh at http://www.trenholm.org/hmmerk/ATVB.pdf - but it turns out that
your link is to the same article!

So instead, I will repeat the recommendation to look at the rest of
Merklinger's work at http://www.trenholm.org/hmmerk/  for a different voew
on DoF, and various swinging shifty stuff.

--
Piers