[OM] Re: Magnum photographer shooting war with Olympus digital P&S

Subject: [OM] Re: Magnum photographer shooting war with Olympus digital P&S
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:13:40 -0300
I'd like to put some recent pictures that I took in Bolivia online, but I
haven't yet found (read procrastination maybe) a canned photo site that will
allow me to put a bit of text with them, and that meets my budget (read less
than $50).
I've used it in the past, but I don't think photonet is too suitable for
what I want.
I need something like "Photo posting for dummies", and a site that doesn't
have pop-ups.
Wayne