[OM] Pre-ebay inquiry of those using Mamiya Universal Gear-so this is of

Subject: [OM] Pre-ebay inquiry of those using Mamiya Universal Gear-so this is off OM topic
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:42:24 EDT
I am getting ready to list my Mamiya Universal kit on ebay, piece by piece,
as I want to be ready to act when the e-whatever becomes available.  I'm  not
really even sorta getting away from film, with a pretty full OM kit, Toyo  4X5
field camera, a couple of film eating pinhole cameras and a full shelf of
film in the frig, I'm just thinning out and making room foe more Olympus  stuff.

So here is the deal.  If you are using a Mamiya Universal or Press or
whatever (you know the system) or if you want to, I have a bunch of stuff that
ranges from the usual to the unusual.  A not inclusive list would include a
mint
6X9 Model 2 roll film holder that was recently serviced, 65mm, 50mm lenses,
spacers, extension tubes, instruction manuals, gadgets and do dads.  The
Universal body is weak, however the range finder works fine, it just looks like

crap.  Contact me off list if you have an interest in any of this stuff or
other bits and pieces at fair prices. Let me know what you need, as when I  put
kit together, it is pretty complete.  The only lenses I have are the  65 and
50mm.  Off list please.  Bill  Barber